As a Right Click client, you'll be assigned your very own Network Administrator (NetAdmin), an expert who has invested the time to understand your business, your operations and your technology needs. Your NetAdmin is a knowledgeable technologist who understands your IT infrastructure. This expertise facilitates discussions with your vCIO to deliver optimal performance from your current systems, and for planning future technology needs. Your NetAdmin uses our comprehensive system of check and balances to ensure that hardware, software and systems meet our stringent best practices for operations and management. Every four to six weeks, your NetAdmin will visit on-site, meeting with your team to answer questions and address any outstanding issues. Your Network Administrator will..
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge of your environment
- Assess your environment to ensure that it is aligned with our best practices
- Have scheduled on-site visits
- Perform regular proactive services that will minimize reactive issues
- Identify technical risks in your environment
- Ensure that you environment is fully documented
- Ensure that you understand our extensive customized reporting documents