What are Managed Services?
Managed Services is the proactive management of an IT (Information Technology) asset or object, through the utilization of best practices, processes and tools that, when combined with expertise and manpower, delivers a desired business outcome. The operative distinction that sets apart a Managed Service Provider is the proactive delivery of their service, as compared to reactive IT services, which have been around for decades.
Right Click's Managed Services program is specifically designed for business owners who need solid IT support but do not want or need the cost of an expensive in-house IT team.
Our managed services provides business owners with all the services of a complete corporate IT staff ranging from CIO to desktop technicians on a 24×7 basis where you can talk to a real live local person who can walk you through your IT issues.
Right Click's Managed Services give you a single point of contact with one account team, one management team and one support team for comprehensive support of your network and business users. With our managed services, our technicians become your team of trained, certified, trusted advisors who quickly and effectively eliminate any IT problems and introduce you to new solutions to reduce your costs, improve your efficiencies and mitigate business risk.
Our managed service offerings include:
- Intensive Care—Full service management of one or many IT functions.
- A Local Help Desk to deliver immediate response and resolution of tickets
- Data Protection—Back-Up and Verification
- Virus detection, elimination and protection
- Anti-spyware and Anti-spam management
- Daily health checks (e.g. event log, disk space & CPU monitoring)
- Updates to address system security vulnerabilities
- Remote and offsite backups
- Cloud support
- Microsoft Office Assistance
- Internet support
- Computer and server repair and updates
- Mac and PC support
- Microsoft support
- Virtual Server and Virtual PC support
- IT equipment procurement
Right Click’s local helpdesk provides you with a friendly voice, a knowledgeable person and a local phone number to call. We will attempt to fix your problem right away as part of our service to you. If the problem cannot be resolved by one of our top technicians over the phone or through remote access, the helpdesk will assign one of our special network/PC technicians to specifically address your issue or problem.
Our network/PC technicians can and will provide onsite support on a regular basis, based upon your specific requests. We can monitor your computer network and provide you with the best onsite network and PC support possible without the cost of having a full time IT staff.
- Budgeted costs with Flat-Rate IT, no surprises
- Enterprise-Level Care
- Proactive maintenance resulting in significantly increased up-time
- Reduction of operational costs – increased profits
- Increased employee productivity by re-focusing efforts on your business instead of your IT
- Confidence in your IT infrastructure